Best Holiday Ever Giveaway Event 2017 Official Rules
Shoplet’s Best Holiday Ever Giveaway Event 2017
Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Eligibility: Shoplet’sBest Holiday Ever Giveaway Event 2017 (“The Promotion”) is open only to the legal residents of the continental United States of America,who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Shoplet.com and any of their direct or indirect parent and affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Qualified entrants will enter the promotion by answering each event day’s trivia question correctly and/ or to the minimum standard as determined by Shoplet. A winner will be chosen at random via the Rafflecopter widget present on each contest page. All answers will be moderated. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in the promotion, an individual who meets the eligibility requirements and enters the Sweepstakes agrees to be bound by these official rules (“Official Rules”) and that the decisions of Sponsor shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the Promotion.
- Sponsor:The Shoplet’sBest Holiday Ever Giveaway Event 2017 promotion is sponsored and administered by Shoplet.com, 39 Broadway, New York, NY 10006.
- Promotion Period:The promotion begins on December 4th, 2017, at 10:00 A.M. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on December 18th, 2017, at 11:59:59 P.M. ET (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official clock of the Sweepstakes.
How to Enter the Promotion: During the Promotion Period, an entrant must visit the Shoplet Blog (www.blog.shoplet.com) and leave a comment answering the trivia question correctly and/ or to the minimum standard as determined by Shoplet. Completing other tasks as directed by the Rafflecopter task box, will provide an entrant with additional entries and may increase the likelihood of winning. All social platforms as highlighted in the Rafflecopter task box are in no way associated with the Sponsor’s Promotion. By participating in this promotion, entrant understands that he or she is providing his or her information to the Sponsor.
Entry Limit: There is no entry limit per person. Entrants are encouraged to complete extra tasks for entries via the Rafflecopter task box located on the blog post. However, entrants attempting to use multiple accounts to leave comments may be disqualified, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. NOTE: Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify any entry deemed inappropriate in nature as determined by Sponsor at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Random Drawing:At the close of the event, the Sponsor will randomly select winners from all eligible entries for the prize set forth in Section 6 of these Official Rules. Winners will be chosen to exhaust the number of available prizes. Winners will receive prizea in order of the Rafflecopter random generator drawing process. Each winner is deemed to be a potential winner pending verification of his or her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules as determined by Sponsor, at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Prize, How to Claim, Odds of Winning and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): All winners will be announced on their respective contest pages via the Shoplet Blog (blog.shoplet.com). Winners will be contacted via email. Sponsor will manage prize fulfillment, upon acknowledgement and email response from the winner. Winners will have a 30-day grace period from the send date of the email to respond and provide the requested information to claim their prize. If the potential winner does not respond to the notification within the allotted time frame, such potential winner’s prize may be forfeited. If a prize is forfeited for any reason, an alternate potential winner may be selected in a random drawing from all remaining non-winning entries received during the Promotion Period.
Prizes are nontransferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, or component thereof, for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- Limitations of Liability:The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any Entrant, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes:Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Western District of Washington or the appropriate Washington state court located in King County, Washington; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Washington or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington.
- Winner List: Upon conclusion of the Promotion, the winners will be updated on the Shoplet Blog. The winners may be additionally featured in a press release or on several social sites.