Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ
Got a question about the Shoplet Blog? You’ve come to the right page. We hope our FAQ page can clear up some confusion for you. If you still have additional questions, feel free to fill out our Contact Form, at the bottom of our page. An administrator will get back to you as soon as possible!
- “What’s a Video Blitz?” It’s a special giveaway we like hosting for holidays! Please see below for more details.
- “How do I enter a Shoplet Blog Giveaway?” It depends on what giveaway. Please see below for more details.
- “Why did I receive a different prize from one present in your giveaway?” Unfortunately, because prizes are shipped out after a contest is concluded, sometimes products may become unavailable due to becoming out of stock, a discontinued product, or other circumstances. If available, Shoplet will attempt to find a similar substitute to accommodate the change. Shoplet reserves the right to change or update their prize collection at their discretion. Please see below for more details.
- “I didn’t see your message until now. Can I still claim my prize?” All giveaways must be claim within 30 days of the contest winner announcement/closing date. Shoplet will attempt to reach out to you several times within the concluded time period. Unfortunately after that period, we are not responsible for maintaining the prize. If you think there was an error (wrong email address or another issue), please contact us on the platform where the event/prize was disclosed.
- “I’ve responded to your message, but I haven’t received my prize yet.” If this occurs, please contact us immediately. Packages may be late or lost in transit, and we will be more than happy to look into tracking your package.
- “Where can I sign up for the Blogger Review Program?” If you’re a blogger who love product reviews, we’ll love to invite you to join our team! You can sign up in several ways: Visit Shoplet.com, Facebook Page, or right here on the Shoplet Blog!
- “When are your Twitter Parties?” Dates varied, please see below for more details.
General Blog Giveaways/Social Media Contests Disclosure
All contests and giveaways are valid for U.S. residents only. Participants must have a valid U.S. shipping address (no P.O. boxes) and a valid contact number to claim prizes. Winners will be contacted through email or a direct message on our social platform, depending on the contest or giveaway. All giveaways must be claimed within 30 days of the contest winner announcement/closing date. After the 30-day grace period, unclaimed giveaways will be no longer available. (We are not responsible for unread emails or messages.) All winners are chosen at random at the sole discretion of Shoplet staff. Shoplet reserves the right to change or update their prize collection at their discretion. By entering the contest and giveaway, you are agreeing to subscribe to the terms and conditions as listed. Please review each specific activity below for more information.
- Weekly Giveaways – To provide our readers with the opportunity to try our essential products, we offer weekly giveaways sponsored by our amazing vendors on the Shoplet Blog! Our weekly giveaways are always announced Mondays on our blog and collects contestant entries for a week. (Special circumstances may apply.) All our winners are chosen by random through Rafflecopter: Participants will qualify to win the prize as long as the mandatory requirements to enter the contest are completed. The mandatory requirements may differ with each giveaway, for specific information, please visit each blog post. (If you are asked to leave a comment on our blog post, please scroll all the way down to the page. Once you successfully left a comment, be sure to check off the Rafflecopter entry to be counted.) Winners will be revealed on the following Monday with an update to the post. Our general blog giveaways/social media contests policy applies to our weekly giveaways.
- Special Blog Contests: Video Blitz – Our Video Blitz Contest is a special giveaway we enjoy hosting to celebrate our favorite holidays. Usually, we ask readers to watch a video clip embedded in the blog post via our Youtube account and answer a trivia question. The trivia question can only be found only by watching the video. Only correct responses or close variations to the correct answer will qualify as a entry. All our winners are chosen by random through Rafflecopter. Winners will be revealed with an update to the post; See exact contest for specific dates. Our general blog giveaways/social media contests policy applies to special blog contests.
- Special Blog Contests: Holiday Events – Similar to our Video Blitz Contests, we enjoy hosting unique holiday-specific giveaway contests in celebration. Our general blog giveaways/social media contests policy applies to special blog contests. Please review each blog post for promotion releases and specific instructions on how to enter!
- Shoplet Office Makeover Giveaway – Not feeling motivated at work? Whether you’re typing your day away in the office or completing an absorbing project at home, our work place is a sacred area to let your thoughts come to life! That’s why, it’s important to spice up our work stations every once in a while to keep us feeling motivated. Here at Shoplet, we teamed up with popular inspirational bloggers focused on DIY and crafts, home decor, office style and fashion to bring you… the Shoplet Office Makeover Giveaway! Readers are able to choose their favorite look from three stylish collections- after all, we have different tastes! Giveaways are presented by the blogger we’re working with; Even though this event may not be hosted on the Shoplet Blog, an announcement would still be posted- revealing the office makeover, office collections up for grab, and how you can enter. Giveaways are not a regular occurrence, please review each blog post for promotion releases and specific instructions on how to enter!
Social Media Events
We love being social because we really enjoy interacting with our readers. From Twitter chats to writing fun articles we think you’ll be interested in, we really try to engage with our readers. Check out more information on our social media events here.
- #CareSHAREgrow – As of May 2014, we’ve been hosting conversations on our Twitter account addressing major topics we care about like the environment and recycling, eco-friendly ideas, and information about our health and wellness. #CareSHAREgrow Twitter Parties usually occurs on the first Thursday of the month, at 4-5PM EDT/EST, but a announcement will be made on our blog prior to the event. We make it super easy to join our chats: Simply follow @Shoplet on Twitter and reply to our tweets. We like asking questions during our conversation, so pay attention- and you can win prizes! What makes #careSHAREgrow different is that with every tweet and retweet, we’ll help plant a tree through Trees for the Future. Our winners will be revealed at the end of our Twitter Party and be contacted through Twitter’s Direct Message. Winners must respond to the message to claim their prize. Our general blog giveaways/social media contests policy applies to our #careSHAREgrow Twitter conversations.
- #ShopletTalks – *Update* Our #ShopletTalks chat has been concluded as of December 2016. Please join us on our monthly tree-planting #careSHAREgrow Twitter parties. (See above)
#ShopletTalks is our weekly Twitter Chat, which occurs every Wednesdays at 4-5PM EDT/EST. There will not be a #ShopletTalks event on the week where #careSHAREgrow is happening. (Other special circumstances may apply.) An announcement would be made on our Twitter page earlier on Wednesday. We make it super easy to join our chats: Simply follow @Shoplet on Twitter and reply to our tweets. We like asking trivia questions during our conversation, so pay attention- and you can win prizes! Our winners will be revealed at the end of our Twitter Chat and contacted through Twitter’s Direct Message. Winners must respond to the message to claim their prize. Our general blog giveaways/social media contests policy applies to our #ShopletTalks Twitter conversations.
Blogger Review Program
Are you a blogger interested in writing about product reviews? We’ll love to invite you to join our amazing review team! Each month, we will send you new complimentary office supplies for your honest review. We’ve worked with several brands over the past year and would like to expand our program. For more information, visit our official page tab here.
If you are interested in pitching an blog article or idea to us, would like us to feature your vocation in a blog post, or if you are looking to write a unique guest post for the Shoplet blog, we’re all ears. Just fill out our contact form, located below. We’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible!