31 Slices to Giveaway
No you’re not winning a slice of pizza. This week’s giveaway is sponsored by Quality Park! They have a great new line of products called Slice. A brief history on Slice: The designer behind these nifty products is Karim Rashid. You’ll find his work at the MoMA in New York, the Design Museum in London, and in lots of stores around the world. Slice has bagged the norm of metal blades and introduced patented ceramic tools. I never thought ceramic would be able to replace metal but apparently it’s hardness is just below diamonds. (Diamonds – 10, Ceramics – 8.2, Metal – 5.5)
A few metal vs Slice ceramics comments:
- Metal rusts, ceramic doesn’t.
- Metal bends, ceramic doesn’t
- Metal wears out quickly, ceramic doesn’t.
- Slice ceramics look really cool, metal doesn’t.
Check out Slice’s website for more benefits of choosing ceramics and see the whole line of Slice products. Now let’s talk about how we are giving away 31 prizes! Repeat – 31. Keep reading to see what you can win and how you can win it!
Slice Ceramic Safety Cutter
Perfect for scrap booking and cutting out articles, coupons, and art projects. Features Finger Friendly design, stays sharp and never rusts, and comes with a built in magnet! Learn More (10 People will win this!)
Slice Ceramic Letter Opener
No more paper cuts. Tackle the day’s mail with ease and use the built in magnet for easy storage. Safely cuts envelope and not your hand. Learn more (10 People will win this!)
Slice Ceramic Precision Cutter
Razor blades and craft knives are mean. This tool cuts everything – cardstock and posterboard is easy. Ideal for intricate shapes. Learn more (10 People will win this!)
Here’s How to win:
- Follow @shoplet on twitter. OR subscribe to our blog by email or RSS.
- Tweet how you’ll use your slice! Example “@shoplet I hate opening envelopes. I want that #slice.” or comment on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced Monday, May 24th!
- BONUS: Get an extra entry for following our blog using your google account! Just leave a comment letting us know you followed us.
What you can win once again…
- 10 will win the Safety Cutter
- 10 will win the Letter Opener
- 10 will win the Precision Cutter
- 1 will win all 3! (that’s 31 prizes!)
P.s. You know the shoplet rule. You can win even if you’ve won before!
Here’s our 31 winners
Grand Prize: Ethan B