Win Seventh Generation Safe Cleaning Products! by Admin
It’s time to Protect Planet Home. This week’s green giveaway is sponsored by Seventh Generation! Check out their latest commercial (great music, cute planet home, great cause)
We want to help Seventh Generation spread the word about using cleaning supplies that are safe for the home and just as effective. Here are ten reasons to switch to Seventh Generation Cleaning Products:
- Because who wants to put an organic tomato on a cutting board cleaned with chemicals?
- Because natural ingredients are safer for all kinds of environments, inside and outside.
- Because you won’t have to open the windows when you clean the bathtub or anything else.
- Because now your kids can help with the housework.
- Because Mother Nature always does it better. (She’s been getting it clean and keeping it real for millions of years.)
- Because Seventh Generation gives 10% of its profits to organizations that help women and families, and that promote sustainability.
- Because when you use them to clean, you won’t wind up making an environmental mess.
- Because grease, grime, dirt, and dust quiver in fear when they see Seventh Generation products coming.
- Because from price to performance, they’re the equal of conventional cleaners. Just without all those unpronounceable ingredients.
- Because they help you Protect Planet Home!
Earth Day is this week and we’re excited to be giving away a package of Seventh Generation cleaning products! Here’s what you’ll get:
- Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Tub & Tile Cleaner
- Automatic Dishwasher Gel
- Dish Liquid
- All-Purpose Cleaner
- Glass & Surface Cleaner
- All Natural Paper Towels
And here’s how to win!
- Follow @shoplet on Twitter And/Or Subscribe to our Blog
- Tweet the phrase – “I’m joining the clean green revolution!” and add in 2 of your friends to let them know about using safe cleaning products! (Example Tweet: “I’m joining the clean green revolution! Help me protect planet home @friend1 @friend2 #seventhgeneration” OR Comment on our blog with your favorite all-natural cleaning solutions
- Watch and wait to see if your the winner! Winner will be announced April 25th.
Make your own non-toxic cleaning kit
Happy Earth Day 2010!
P.S. You can enter as many times as you want!!