9 Ways That Spring Allergies are Oh So Magical
Spring is the most magical time of year, right? Flowers in bloom, trees starting to bud…
WRONG. For approximately 20% of people, spring is a Hell which has come all too soon.
Here’s 9 things that those with seasonal allergies can look forward to this Spring:
1. Everyone getting angry that you because they think you are making them sick, despite your repeated insistence that it’s “ONLY ALLERGIES!”
2. You are stuck trying to explain why it’s not a good idea to join everyone for PICNIC IN THE PARK.
3. Your purse is full of tissues. And so are your pockets. It’s definitely grossing everyone out.
4. When you’re invited to that hype back yard BBQ and your allergy medication cautions against alcohol.
5. You are forced to decide between blowing your nose into a raw, unrecognizable pile of ground meat or drugging yourself into a dreamless, Benadryl-induced coma.
6. Looking cute is not in the cards when you look like you’re a candidate of some governmental sleep deprivation torture experiment.
7. You do everything in your power not to scratch you eyes out as everyone else talks about how great it is to finally get some “fresh air”!
8. But hey, on the bright side….
No, There is no bright side.
9. Because once this is over, you’ll have to do it all over again next year.
Any Spring allergies horror stories to share? We’ll promise to listen.