Favorite Work Snack – Popcorn by Jessica Hodges
My addiction to eating popcorn as a work snack started at my first job out of college. We used to buy the microwave bags and eat them every afternoon. Then I went through a phase of cooking popcorn on the stove at night after work. And now, I’ve discovered the best way to do it. You will need these things:
1. Take your paper bag and cut it down to a smaller size. (Imagine the bags of popcorn that you buy. Your bag should be that size when you fold and staple it) If you have one of those paper lunch bags, your job is much easier.
2. Staple all the sides except for one side.
3. Dump in a handful of popcorn
4. Sprinkle some salt in there and a tiny bit of olive oil – this will make the bag really greasy so be careful of that.
5. Stick it in and hit Popcorn. I have burnt my bag a few times so make sure you watch it.
6. Pull it out, cut off an end, and eat it up.
Popcorn is a delicious and healthy snack! This way is cheaper AND healthier than buying those boxes of microwave popcorn.