Friday Entertainment: Annoy your Co-Workers by Jessica Hodges
When I was in junior high, there was an email forward that passed around with ways to annoy people. I recently found that list and decided to share some of my favorites with you. You may have seen this list a million times or maybe you were unlucky enough to be left out of the chain! Sometimes you just need some Friday entertainment at the expense of others.
- Reply to everything someone says with “that’s what you think.”
- Follow a few paces behind someone, spraying everything they touch with a can of Lysol.
- Repeat everything someone says as a question.
- Repeat the following conversation a dozen times: “Do you hear that?”, “What?”, “Never mind, it’s gone now.”
- Chew on pens that you’ve borrowed.
- Leave the copy machine set to reduce 200%, extra dark, 17 inch paper, 99 copies.
- Holler random numbers while someone is counting.
- Staple papers in the middle of the page.
- Never make eye contact.
- When in a conversation, look out the window, then say “Wait, start over. I wasn’t paying attention.”
- Face the back when standing in an elevator.
Check out other posts on ways to annoy people:
And my favorite office prank. Ever.
Tell us what you do!