Friday Entertainment: Annoy your Co-Workers by Jessica Hodges
When I was in junior high, there was an email forward that passed around with ways to annoy people. I recently found that list and decided to share some of my favorites with you. You may have seen this list a million times or maybe you were unlucky enough to be left out of the chain! Sometimes you just need some Friday entertainment at the expense of others.
– Reply to everything someone says with “that’s what you think.”
– Follow a few paces behind someone, spraying everything they touch with a can of Lysol.
– Repeat everything someone says as a question.
– Repeat the following conversation a dozen times: “Do you hear that?”, “What?”, “Never mind, it’s gone now.”
– Chew on pens that you’ve borrowed.
– Leave the copy machine set to reduce 200%, extra dark, 17 inch paper, 99 copies.
– Holler random numbers while someone is counting.
– Staple papers in the middle of the page.
– Never make eye contact.
– When in a conversation, look out the window, then say “Wait, start over. I wasn’t paying attention.”
– Face the back when standing in an elevator.
Check out other posts on ways to annoy people:
And my favorite office prank. Ever.
Tell us what you do!