Friday Fun: Office Supply Halloween Costumes
Halloween is only one week away. Do you have a costume ready? If you’re scrambling to get a costume together, you’re not alone. This year a record number of people are participating in Halloween related activities. Many wait till the last minute to get their costumes together. The number one Halloween related activity that costs consumers the most is purchasing costumes. Dressing up is a huge part of what Halloween is all about! The average household plans to spend about $86.13 on Halloween related activities. Of those surveyed, nearly 7 out of 10 people said they planned to purchase costumes. The costume craze continues to hold strong.
So, what are you going to dress up as? Don’t have a costume yet? We have some great office supply Halloween costumes you can look to for some inspiration. Many of which you can probably recreate with items already in your closet (or desk drawers!) With a little creativity and some crafting skills, you can have an awesome and creative costume that will get you in the party spirit.
- Dilbert: Channel this old school comic strip icon by whipping together a paper mask and a funky tie.
2. Roll of Duck Tape: Whip up a Duck Tape costume by using, well, Duck Tape!
3. Post It Fashionista: With a little ingenuity and a whole lot of patience, this dress will end up being the talk of the party!
6. Stapler: We love Swingline staplers and wha better way to pay homage than with an epic costume?
7. Paper Doll: Not exactly an office supply but a genius use of paper none the less.
8. Sharpies: This home made costume requires some simple sewing skills that are so worth the effort
9. School Supplies: We love this group costume. Especially the Scantron. Aaaah, memories.