Friday Fun: Realistic New Year’s Resolutions for 2017
What are your New Year’s Resolutions for 2017!?
With 2016 rapidly coming to a close, it’s time to reveal those cleverly structured, seldom enduring New Year’s Resolutions. These statements are usually one’s ideal pledges on improving themselves for the next year– yet most people hardly stick to them. Most common resolutions each year? “Losing weight,” “Exercise more,” “Getting organized,” and “Spend less/Save more” are among some of the most vowed promises. However, we like being a little more realistic when we reflect back on our past accomplishments over the years. So this week, we scout the Twitter-verse for the best most realistic New Year’s resolutions for 2017! Sit back, relax, and enjoy these couple of laughs.
1 . For 2017, let’s all promise to make some realistic New Year’s resolutions.
2. From continuing to pledge resolutions that work year-after-year…
3. To acknowledging what you already are, and moving the bar (a little) higher.
4. Some of us are up for the challenge of a tough resolution…
5. And some of us could hardly care less.
6. Either way, choosing the best New Year’s resolution for you can be kinda tricky.
5. Especially when you know you have a 50/50 success retention rate.
6. So, better choose those new resolutions wisely.
7. Or you’ll end up doing this:
8. Bottom line is, we should all think more positively for the new year!
9. It’s the evolution of a brand new YOU!
Enjoyed this post? Make sure to scroll all the way down and share it with your friends! Also, leave a comment below and tell us what you’re pledging to do for 2017!