Friday Fun: Working Mom Tweets That Will Have You Saying ME
Balancing work and family life can be difficult at times– especially when you have younger children who needs constant parental attention. But no matter what, figuring out the right way to split up your time is part of life’s journey (and endless experimentation). Whether a bulk of your day is spent battling paperwork in the office, juggling remote work responsibilities at home, or as a full-time passionate stay-at-home-mom, you’ve sure come across many obstacles. We took it to Twitter this Friday to bring you hilarious working mom tweets! Can you relate?
1. That working mom who takes their child’s craft project inspiration from Pinterest. 👌
2. That working mom who just had a sudden realization. 📱
3. This working mom who is just being practical.
4. That working mom who just wants some much-needed “Me time.”
5. That working mom who knows how to discipline their daughter.
6. This working mom who is feeling some type of way.
7. That working mom who is literally a super-hero. 😎
8. This working mom who was just trying to be as quiet as possible…
9. That working mom who wears her feelings on her shirt. ☕️
10. This working mom who hasn’t quite figure it out yet… 💩
11. This working mom who knows how to shop on a budget. 💰
12. That working mom who knows how to use social media to her advantage.
13. And lastly, this working mom who appreciates the little things.
Did you know that March is Women’s History Month? It started off as a week event, but overtime has blossom into a month celebration encouraging the study, observance and festivity of the vital role of women in American history. Commemorate your mother or inspirational female figure by leaving a comment on our blog post below! #GirlPower