Paper Hearts and Flowers for Mom’s Day
April showers bring May… FLOWERS! Yep, May is the season of full bloom, green lawns, and sunny skies. Flowers can brighten up any room, but be a little hard to maintain. That’s why we gathered the best and coolest DIY paper hearts and flowers. (Hearts are a must because how else would you be able to show your love?) And it’s all in time for Mother’s Day this upcoming weekend. There’s no need to call 1-800 Flower’s with these cute paper flowers! Check them out:
1) Paper Flower Heaven – It really is. They were used to decorate a tent style wedding.
3) Helen’s Garden – A seriously cute way to do indoor gardening.
4) Heart Paper Chain – Normally appropriate for Valentine’s Day but I say hearts are good for any holiday. Make them different colors if you want to shy away from V day.
5) Origami Hearts – Origami anything looks awesome. There are lots of easy origami heart tutorials here!
6) Mexican Paper Flowers – Beautiful! Now you can easily throw a Mexican-themed party with these. Another great tutorial.
7) Paper Roses – Really, easy step by step tutorial for these roses. Inspired by Martha Stewart
Hope your Mother’s Day weekend is beautiful and relaxing!