HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO OUR BELOVED T-SHIRT!
T-shirt your favorite wardrobe item is already 100 years old! To celebrate, we’re delivering our Shoplet blog readers some fun T-shirt facts. Enjoy!
1) Did you know that our beloved T-shirt was born as recently as 1913?
2) By 1920, the word “T-shirt” became an official American-English word in the Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
3) U.S. navy soldiers in WWII wore T-shirts under their uniforms and continued to wear them as casual clothing as veterans
4) By 1960, the T-shirt became a fashionable item and means for self-expression for youth and rock-n-rollers.
5) Nowadays, the T-shirt speaks to us on so many levels. It’s affordable, customizable, and versatile. We ♥ the T!
Brought to you by Shoplet Promos