Shoplet’s New “L”: Win A Super Amazing Notebook, Pen & Pencil Prize Pack! by Jessica Hodges
Today’s the day we honor the ever-lovely “l” of Shoplet’s new logo design, which (if you can’t already tell) depicts a rather astute pencil!
Because the team at Shoplet values reading and writing so, so much, we thought it’d be fun to host a lil’ writing competition :) For a chance to win a Notebook, Pen & Pencil Prize Pack, comment below with a fun and original haiku poem!
Here are the very short and simple guidelines to writing a haiku poem:
-A haiku must be 3 lines long.
-The first line must contain five syllables, the second line must contain seven syllables, & the third line must contain five syllables.
We’re open to all forms of creativity, so let your poetic imagination flow freely :)
I cannot wait to read all of your haikus! If you’d like an example of one, mine’s featured in the graphic above <3!
For additional entries:
1. Subscribe to the Shoplet Blog via RSS or Email
2. Like Shoplet on Facebook AND share this giveaway on Facebook
3. Follow Shoplet on Twitter AND tweet this giveaway on Twitter
4. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
5. Follow Shoplet on Pinterest AND repin the giveaway photo for this week on Pinterest!
6. Follow Shoplet on Instagram
7. Follow Shoplet on Vine
(Make sure to leave one separate comment for each extra entry you do!)