These Whiteboard Paintings are Unreal. by gracej
There is nothing like discovering beautiful art that is being done in a regular cubicle! Bill Taylor says about his work –
1. I only do this for 2-5 minutes a day, usually first thing while the computer is firing up. I don’t spend all day doing this as I’d like to keep my job.Some days I don’t even touch it.
2. They average taking about 6 weeks to finish. Slow going but it’s a good exercise in patience.
3. I buy my own markers so I’m not depleting our company’s dry erase marker supply.
4. I’m not using any special markers, just your run of the mill Quartet, Marks-a-lot, etc.
5. It’s less painful erasing them than you think… I’m usually excited to get to the next one.
6. Always looking for requests and ideas.
And check out this post I did about whiteboard artists a few years ago!