Win the New EVOLUTION Pencil Sharpener! by Jessica Hodges
Announcing our FIRST weekly giveaway! Check our blog, facebook, and twitter every Monday morning to see what you could win that week!This week, our giveaway is sponsored by Westcott – check out their website (and lots of cool products!) here.I’m so excited about the new products they are coming out with for 2010! Great design, great colors, and a much more efficient way to do things. This weeks’ giveaway is all about revolutionizing the way we sharpen our pencils. Remember the days when you used the manual crank kind? You know, the one that usually ate your pencils and made your hand/arm sore?Introducing the iPoint 2 Evolution Pencil Sharpener. Here’s a few reasons why it’s awesome:
- Winner of the GOOD DESIGN award! Why is that cool? Well their competitors included Apple, Hewlett Packard and BMW!
- Titanium Blades sharpen it from the top, leaving all those messy shavings in a contained, easy to empty area (The EZ View shavings reservoir)
- Designed to take up as little space as possible on your desk. Easily fits in next to your coffee mug, phone, and all that other junk.
- Auto Stop prevents you from over sharpening and noise level is much lower than your average sharpener.
- Available in electric and battery powered and coming soon in SO many beautiful colors!
Want to try it out? Here’s how to win!
|1. Follow us on twitter (@shoplet)2. Tweet @shoplet and tell us how you would use your brand new sharpener! (example: “@shoplet My daughter loves to doodle. She would love the color and use it all the time!”)3. We’ll randomly pick a winner and announce him/her on twitter! You’ll win a iPoint 2 Evolution Electric Pencil Sharpener in BLACK CHERRY! (worth 50 bucks!) So cute, I mean cool (for all those guys out there.) Plus, you’ll get some other goodies from Westcott!|
Check out this cool video about iPoint products!(Love the song choice)Any questions? Leave a comment below or send an email to marketing[at]shoplet.com. Happy winning![Offer only available to those who live in the US. Thanks!]Update: Congratulations to saraminda! Our winner! Thanks to everyone who entered!