Friday Fun: 10 Best Thanksgiving Tweets from the Table
Thanksgiving is the best time to gather together, sit down at the dinner table, and enjoy a meal with family to celebrate and show your appreciation for each other throughout the year. Dinnertime also comes with a few stressors, like finally having that longly-avoided conversation with that aunt or in-law, figuring out who is coming over or what everyone is bringing if you’re hosting, running around the house preparing for the actual meal, and the insane pressure to make sure everyone will have a good time and enjoy themselves. We can also expect, with social media conveniently accessed through apps on our mobile smartphones, for families to be sending out tweet updates on their current holiday situation.
We took it to Twitter this week to check out what everyone is thinking for the upcoming holiday. Get ready to laugh, because here are some of the best Thanksgiving tweets from the table!
1) We are grateful for a break from school. 2) But then you realized things have changed and you’re no longer considered the “little” kid of the family anymore.
3) But life is still good because of FOOD, obviously.
4) Even if we end up looking like this…5) Which we have come to accept.
6) Thanksgiving reminds us why we love catching up with our extended family.
7) Some of us have prepared the perfect response…
8) And other smart Tweeters have it all figured out.
9) Enjoy yourself, but remember safety first! Watch where you exit your chair!
10) Last but not least- this to summarize how much we loved the latter part of the year!
There is only T-6 days to go before Thanksgiving! Who’s excited? Let us know what you look forward to the most during this busy holiday season by leaving a comment below. You can also easily share your Thanksgiving tweets with us by tagging @Shoplet!