DIY Paper Leprechaun Beards
The luckiest day of the year is upon us! And the folks here at Shoplet are already kicking up their Irish spirit by quite a few notches. To celebrate our favorite March holiday, St. Patrick’s Day, we decided to present you with a easy tutorial on DIY paper leprechaun beards:
-1-2 sheets of orange construction paper
-1 piece of sturdy card stock
-1 magic marker
1) Outline your beard on your card stock, then cut it out. We sort of winged our drawing, because let’s face it — not all beards are created equal. Plus it c
2) Cut a few thick pieces of orange construction paper out + glue them to your beard (this is just to make sure that no ugly portions of non-orange card stock show through your beard). Oh, and trick to cutting the inside portion, without cutting into the cardboard, is to gently fold the paper in half!
3) Cut out a bunch of thin orange strips + wrap them tightly around a pen or pencil:
4) Tape your curly paper strips to your beard accordingly:
5) Aaaaand BRAVO! Your leprechaun beard is FINITO!
See, we told you it was going to be easy.