5 things to say when caught snoozing in the office
It’s Monday again. The weekend just went by slightly too fast. Just in case most of you guys didn’t catch enough sleep this weekend, doing the things you guys do do so well outside of the office. Here are 5 things I came across recently that would really save my derrière when caught snoozing at the desk.
5. “They told me at the Blood Bank this would happen.”
Medical excuses goes a long way, especially with your boss.
4. “Oh, Hi, I was trying to pick up my contact lens without my hands.”
Every contact wearing office worker should appreciate and empathize with this one.
3. “Whew! Guess I left the top off the Whiteout. You probably got here just in time.”
Whiteouts are still dangerously toxic, no?
2. “Did you ever notice sound coming out of these keyboards when you put your ear down real close?”
Yes, there are creatures hiding inside your keyboard, if you listen closely, you can hear them yelp. Highly recommended.
1. “This is one of the seven habits of highly effective people!”
My personal favorite! It is, isn’t it??